In the latest news from Dave Meltzer over at Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, Jarrett doesn’t have a WWE talent contract, enabling the Hall of Famer to participate in Flair’s final match. It was announced in May that the former Intercontinental Champion had rejoined the company after having made sporadic appearances beforehand. The Hall of Famer joined Jay Lethal to give Flair a vicious beating on the latest episode of the docuseries leading up to Flair’s final match.
It will be very interesting if we see him pop back up in GCW whilst working for WWE.
Here’s a look at the full line-up for Ric Flair’s Last Match:
• Ric Flair & Andrade El Ídolo vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal
• Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu for the Impact World championship
• Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Rachael Ellering vs. Deonna Purrazzo for the Impact Knockouts title
• Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs. The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)
• Killer Kross vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.
• Rey Fenix vs. Laredo Kid vs. Black Taurus vs. Bandido
• The Briscoes vs. The Von Erichs
• Clark Connors vs. Ren Narita
• Rick & Kerry Morton (w/ Robert Gibson) vs. Brock Anderson & Brian Pillman Jr. (w/ Arn Anderson)
• Bunkhouse Battle Royal with Bully Ray, others